Water temp rating 15-21ºc | 59-70ºf
- Made from natural Hevea rubber
- FSC certified
- Fair Trade factory
- Hand glued and hand stitched construction
- Recycled medium pile lining
- Constructed from Recycled fabrics
- Uni-track zipper waterproof zipper with internal gasket
- Infinity Stretch 2.0 taping
- Glide-skin barrier seal neck with second layer internal bib
- Key holder
- Waterproof zipper
- Supratex knees
- Critically taped
- Double GBS triple glued seams
- 7 panel anatomical design
- Quick drying
- Lightweight (25% reduction in weight)
- Limited quantities
This wetsuit has been designed and constructed with meticulous attention to detail and quality you can feel. Hand made from premium FSC certified, neoprene-free Hevea® rubber and recycled fabrics.
A medium pile 100% recycled polyester lining has been used throughout the suit, offering a lighter, warmer, faster drying lining with great stretch.
An anatomical 7 panel pattern has been used in the layout of the suit to maximise uninhibited paddling flow.
Our high stretch, highly durable Infinity 2.0™ Taping is featured throughout the suit for optimum paddling range of movement. It features a silk textured outer layer and is laminated by a heating process rather than glue giving an increase of 20% more stretch than glued taping. It sits depressed rather than on top of the bonded material for added comfort and prevention of rash.
Glide-skin neck, waterproof zipper and internal gasket, multi-stretch (2nd-gen) cuffs and triple glued and blind-stitched seams all feature to ensure maximum warmth, durability and comfort.
All our suits are produced in limited quantities, in a fair-trade factory.