At Cheer we pride ourselves on making the absolute highest in quality wetsuits using only the best materials; if however you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing to make a warranty claim we have made it as quick and painless as possible for you. Please email Warranty@cheerwetsuits.com and we will be in contact with you to sort the issue out and get you back in the water with as little down time as possible. In your email please include as much detail as you can about the problem including photos if possible along with you order number or receipt if purchased in-store.What we cover your wetsuit for from date of original purchase:
What we don't cover:
- Manufacturer faults - 1 year
- Seams - 1 year
- Hevea Rubber - 1 year
- Normal wear and tear
- Worn in chemicals (such as chlorine swimming pools)
- Sun damage
- Tears and fingernail knicks to smoothskin
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than the manufacturer
- Rips and tears caused by reefs or similar
- Used for anything other than what the wetsuits was designed for (ie used as a tow rope)
- Where it is clear excessive force has been used
- Sale or seconds items
- Where original proof of purchase is not available
The manufacturer reserves the right to repair, replace or refuse all claims.
For sales purchased through the online store we offer a 2 week exchange policy if you require a different size*.
The wetsuit is to be in original, unused with tags condition to be accepted for exchange. Please email us at Warranty@cheerwetsuits.com and specify the new size that you require*.
*Sizes subject to availability, sale items are not available for exchange.
Please email: Warranty@cheerwetsuits.com for all claims enquiries